No Name Radio at 10 PM

via ipstenu.org

Eddie and I are doing our Friday night show, No Name Radio, its a mix of comedy, ball-busting, political incorrectness, and severe lack of good taste.

We cover a variety of topics, and whatever else comes to mind. You can find us on the Blueshirt Banter Radio page, and just like the Big Show, there is a live chat throughout. Ninety minutes of general buffoonery. Hope you can join us.