FanPost

Jagr to the Pens?

Supposedly the Pens threw a, roughly, 2 mil contract at him.

Originally, I loved the idea of signing him to a one year deal. But i was thinking more in the 1-1.5 range.

Anyways, what do you guys think: will he contribute, (whether it be with the Pens or Wings or whoever else) or be a flop.

I personally think he'll play 40-50 games and put up 10-20 points, although I am hoping for him to light it up; it would be a really feel good story.