FanPost

Discussing Thomas, Hagelin, Bourque, and Kreider

Christian Thomas continues to light up the Rangers prospect camp scoring another goal in a scrimmage today. He has three goals in as many games. It has been said that he and Ryan Bourque have had great chemistry in the camp and it one can't help it but get excited watching these two as they could be linemates in the future in NY. Just imagine Bourque centering Zuccarello and Thomas... Thomas would be the biggest. Carl Hagelin has also impressed as he scored again today. I know that it is only prospects camp and the scrimmages are 4 on 4 but still, it's great to see these guys perform well. Chris Kreider is not at the camp and he said he will play next year at college. So which one as the best chance to make it this year?

I personally think it'll be Thomas, and I think it will be this year. I think he can be a 40 goal scorer in the next couple years. He plays a smart game and he has an insanely good shot and it is not like he puts up the goals and points with a Datsyuk like prospect playing with him. He is the best on his team, it's not even close. Certainly we don't have to rush him, but he seems ready to me. My question to you is, which of these do you think will make the big squad next year? If any?