FanPost

Dubi asking for to much Mula !!!

"Impending Group II free agent Brandon Dubinsky is seeking a multi-year deal at $4.5 million a year, we're told. "

Wow really Brandon Dubinsky is a good hockey player . A young hockey player. A two way forward with a knack for the hard fore-checking system the rangers love to play , but come on 4.5 million a year. At this point ill pass , hes a good player but he definately doesnt deserve more then 2.5-3 mil a year.

More after the Jump . Voice your opinion.

Also in the article it stated "But not only isn't he going to get it from Sather, his case became much, much weaker when Buffalo winger Drew Stafford -- whose numbers form a direct comparable -- re-upped a couple of days ago for four years at $4 million per. "

There are his stats for the past year/ post season as well as career totals.

STATS

GP G A PTS +/-
2010-11 Regular Season 77 24 30 54 -3
2010-11 Postseason 5 2 1 3 -3
Career 316 71 108 179 8

Yes he was our leading scorer in points, goals , and assists but that doesn't really say a lot , because Callahan and Gaborik both were out for a large amount of time.

His career stat splits .

'07-'08 82 14 26 40 8 79 157 8.9 1 6 0 0 0 -- 14:30 29:43
'08-'09 82 13 28 41 -6 112 188 6.9 3 5 1 1 7 -- 16:38 33:16
'09-'10 69 20 24 44 9 54 165 12.1 6 4 2 0 5 -- 19:33 30:40
'10-'11 77 24 30 54 -3 100 202 11.9 4 7 2 2 2 -- 20:14 28:51
Career 316 71 108 179 8 347 721 9.8 14 22 5 3 14 0 -- -

I am not going to say that if we miss Brandon , that he wont be missed and can be a huge asset in the future but at 4.5 million a year i'd go elsewhere. I honestly don't see him passing 60-65 points in a season. But then again i may be wrong.

What do you guys think?

Readmore: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/rangers/falling_star_PGWYXO8QDp72CdrGfZUASO#ixzz1OS5FXKGC