FanPost

Boyle Recruits More Rangers For Barb Underhill

We all remember how much success Barb Underhill had at turning around Brian Boyle's skating, don't we?  Well it seems as though we'll get to see how much magic she can work with a few more Rangers this summer.

In a video posted on Blueshirts United today, Brian Boyle answered several questions that Rangers fans had submitted for him.  One of the questions asked was if he would be training with Barb Underhill again and if he had recruited any teammates to join him.  Here's his response:

I am excited to train with Barb again this summer and I have gotten a few other of the guys to train with me.  I think Wojtek is gonna skate with us.  I think Prust might come when his shoulder heals up.  Along with a few of the prospects I think some of the younger guys like Dubinsky and Del Zotto will join me as well.

Here's a link to the full interview for those interested - Brian Boyle on Blueshirts United

So looks like as of now Brian Boyle is a definite and Wolski, Prust, Dubinsky and Del Zotto are likely to join as well, along with a few prospects.  Personally I think this is great news.  Let's face it, a few skating adjustments for anyone couldn't hurt.

On a side note, I heard there was a show on in Norway the other day highlighting Mats Zuccarello.  It apparently mentioned he was going to be back in New York 2 months early to work with the Rangers strength/conditioning coach, as well as a skating coach.  Could he also be joining team Underhill?

Let's get a good discussion going about this.  Here's some questions I have for you guys:

1.  Out of the above mentioned players, who do you think could benefit most?

2.  Out of any players not mentioned above, who do you think could use a little refinement in their skating?

3.  Any guesses as to what prospects might be joining up to gain any edge possible going into camp

(Hope you all enjoy my first FanPost.  I know my writing isn't spectacular, just happy I can contribute some news.)