Blueshirt Banter Radio Buyout Edition Tonight at 9 PM!

Two guys who could never have a "No Movement Clause"

Special episode of Blueshirt Banter Radio tonight at a special start time of 9 PM. We'll be talking about the Rangers informing Captain Chris Drury that his contract will be bought out, and what it means for the future. Also, we'll discuss the announcement that Wojtek Wolski and Sean Avery's contracts will remain intact, and whether that's a good move or not. We'll be cramming in lots of phone calls tonight, because we want to hear your thoughts on the moves.

Join us tonight at 9 PM for the one and only Blueshirt Banter Radio!