Breaking New York Rangers News - Team Signs Mike Rupp

According to multiple sources, the New York Rangers have come to terms with UFA Michael Rupp on a 3 year deal worth $4.5 million.  The 31 year old forward has spent the last two seasons with the Pittsburgh Penguins, where he had 22 goals in 36 points in 162 games.  Rupp made $850k last year.

From our own Dig Deep, who was nice enough to 'dig' up some more:

Rupp is a big guy, 50.6% on the faceoff dot last year. Good locker room guy. Will stick up for his teammates...

Continue your open discussion here.

SB Nation Featured Video