Blueshirt Underground Radio Debut at 8:30: Free Agent Frenzy

Tonight is the debut of Blueshirt Underground Radio, talking New York Ranger hockey. We'll recap the crazy day in free agency, talk about the Mike Rupp signing, and if history is any guide, Brad Richards will become a Ranger during the show (happened with Gaborik). We hope you guys can join us for the big first night in The Blueshirt Underground.

We'll be taking your calls, and don't forget there is a live chat throughout the show.

See you all tonight.