Breaking New York Rangers News: J.T Miller To Play for Plymouth Whalers

ST PAUL, MN - JUNE 24: Fifteenth overall pick Jonathan Miller by the New York Rangers stands onstage for a photo during day one of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft at Xcel Energy Center on June 24, 2011 in St Paul, Minnesota. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

New York Rangers 15th overall pick, Jonathan Miller has decided he will play for the Plymouth Whalers of the Ontario Hockey League (OHL). Last month when he was drafted, Miller was committed to attend North Dakota and play for the Fighting Sioux.

Miller confirmed back in April that he would officially decide where he would play after the NHL Entry Draft. J.T Miller will now have the opportunity to play and develop at a higher competition level than the NCAA.

What are your guys thoughts? Would you rather see Miller play in the NCAA?