New York Rangers News And Notes: Free Agents Edition

- Why Steven Stamkos and Drew Doughty won't be going anywhere. [NHL]

- I know this is an older article, but Andrew Gross talks about potential relocation reports and what that would mean for the league. Detroit in the East? Welcome to the party. [Ranger Rants]

-Carp is taking the day off today but it's his father, incidentally, who might have been able to break some key Rangers news (but didn't realize who he was actually playing golf with). [Rangers Report]

- Mike Hume goes into detain on why the Rangers need to get Brandon Dubinsky and Ryan Callahan under contract before arbitration. The article was written before the Brian Boyle signing was official though, so keep that in mind when you see his name pop up from time to time. [ESPN New York]

- Larry Brook shares his take on the Boyle signing [New York Post]

- Another Brooks' article that I believe flew under the radar. Brooks talks about how excited sniper Marian Gaborik is to be able to play with Brad Richards[New York Post]

Use this as your open thread for the day guys. As usual, if any news breaks we'll be the first to get it to you!