2011 NHL Free Agency: Day Two Open Thread

The New York Rangers stuck to their guns on the first day of free agency Friday. Glen Sather made just two signings in Mike Rupp and Ruslan Fedotenko. Now, of course, the attention turns to Brad Richards. According to Richards himself, he has narrowed the offers down to just four teams, and he is expected to make a decision before the day is done. In fact, some circles are expecting a decision before noon. There have also been reports that the Rangers are the frontrunners in landing the coveted free agent, but at a nine-year pact. We'll obviously know more when it happens, but for now use this as your day two open thread to discuss the days news and events.