FanPost

Bye Bye Doc

Doc emrick announced he's stepping down as the nerdiest,Beaker from the muppets look-a-like devils call guy. I'm no fan at all,he had 21 yrs so his time has come. i read the article on yahoo nhl,its funny how they add the 3 cup championships to his resume as if he was out there making it happen. good bye and good riddence doc/spock. There can be only one!! and his name is Sam Rosen!!!!!!!!!!