FanPost

Did Dubinsky get too much?

Okay while I think avoiding arbitration was a good thing, 4.2 M is a little steep, but not the worst thing that could have happened.  I think going to arbitration would have probably yielded about a 4.5 M contract and we would have to go through this whole mess again much sooner, at least now we have 4 years to see how Dubi progresses.  I think Cally definitely won't sign anything for less than 4M and at least 3 years seeing what Dubi got