FanPost

Prospal signs with Columbus

1.75 on a one year deal

Columbus was looking to add some veteran leadership badly and they did just that. Vinny had a great tenure with the Rangers. In the past 2 seasons with us he put up 29 goals and 52 assists. He was a class act and i wish him the best of luck on his new team. His facial expressions and goal celebrations will greatly be missed here in NY. Thanks for your devotion here in NY!