FanPost

Anisimov picture featured on Yahoo! Sports, just not in article.

Yahoo Sports Hockey is doing their annual ranking of the top players at there positon, and on the main page a triple picture of Anisimov, Iginla, and Corey Perry are shown with the link to the article with no sign of AA in the actual lists. Cally gets an honorable mention, Gaborik comes in at #6 for RW and Richards @ 13.

Nothing that Y! sports writes (in any section) has a lot of effort behind it, and I do tend to hate on Wish's Devils favortism a bit. (I know he is not directly responsible for this) but are you telling me they don't know the difference between Gaborik, Richards, or Callahan?

I'll stop blabbing, no news, nothing that interesting, Just really bored and felt like being a nitpicker and I miss hockey.

heres the link to Y! http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl