FanPost

Hip Hop and the 5 Freshest NHL Jerseys

http://benzandabackpack.com/2011/07/27/j57s-5-freshest-90s-hockey-jerseys-and-more/

Given the slow going of NHL news nowadays, here is a minor distraction.

Here is a hip hop magazine's recent posting on the 5 best looking jerseys from the 1990s. I came across this by way of a buddy of mine (J57 of the Brown Bag Allstars) who did the text interview interspersed between the entries. As you all might imagine a particular favorite of this site is featured at number one.