FanPost

Rangers come to terms with Callahan!!

According to Spector, as of 8 minutes ago. Nothing other than this has come out. Believed to be a 3 year deal in the ballpark of 13 million!!

 Jesse Spector

Confirmed that Ryan Callahan deal is now done, as  avoids arbitration with last restricted free agent.

Looks like we got our captain back!! Sounds solid, and we bought out 2 UFA years. Seems like one of those last minute things once again.

Sather still batting 1000 this offseason.

SB Nation Featured Video