2011 NHL Free Agency: Day 3 Open Thread

Brad RIchards is with the team, Matt Gilroy and Justin Soryal are no longer.  Thus is the summary of free agency transactions to the New York Rangers roster yesterday.  For Glen Sather, this has not been the most active period, but certainly one of the more productive in his tenure.

Other notable moves around the NHL yesterday:

Tomas Vokoun - Signs with the Washington Capitals for 1 year, $1.5m.

Ian White - Signs with the Detroit Red Wings for 2 years, $5.75m

Simon Gagne - SIgns with the Los Angeles Kings for 2 years, $7m

and

Tim Connolly - Signs with the Toronto Maple Leafs for 2 years, $9.5m

Consider this your open thread for today's events.  As usual, any breaking news will be covered right here on the Banter.