New York Rangers News And Notes: Another Lazy Sunday Edition

Another slow Sunday here in Ranger land. But that's OK, because Blueshirt Banter will be here with you all August to keep your Rangers news and discussion at a premium.

Speaking of discussions, make sure you keep up with all the great discussions going on here for the past week:

Larry Brooks talks about the Islanders vote that's taking place tomorrow and how Brandon Dubinsky, Ryan Callahan and Marc Staal took less money to be Rangers. [NY Post]

Carp has it right when he talks about how little will be going on when August comes around. Don't worry though, I have a few plans that will spice up our August. There will be an official announcement tomorrow, but it's going to be exciting.

Anyway, use this as your open thread. We'll obviously post anything that happens.