Watch My Brad Richards Interview On The Pulse!

As some of you know I joined the Pulse this morning to talk about the Brad Richards contract and other New York Rangers news. This happened before the Brandon Dubinsky news broke however.

Listen to the segment here.

More on Ryan Callahan and Dubinsky later today.

UPDATE: Just a gentle reminder that my twitter name (@Joe_Fortunato) is the new official twitter account for Blueshirt Banter. So follow me there if you haven't yet.