FanShot

I was watching MSG's "10 to One" today and it was Top 10 Enforcers. Midway through they show 5 not...

Msgfail

I was watching MSG's "10 to One" today and it was Top 10 Enforcers. Midway through they show 5 not so Tough moments and of course Alex Semin going bongo style on Staal was included...err, excuse me Alex SEMEN on Marc STAHL. I dont know how no one involved in the show saw this and let it go all the way through to air. #CmonMAN By the way, the Brittany Umar girl that hosts the show is hot and why I keep watching the show. Let the Semin jokes begin in 3..2..1...