FanPost

WhalePack Question

Does anyone have an idea where I might find or know when The AHL is releasing it's schedule? I'm hoping to catch a few Whale games since the realignment should add more Whale games in Albany (where I live now). I've been to their website and it is outdated with last years Playoffs. I am just looking to get an idea when to get tickets to watch Redden's retirement club in action. Cheers!