FanPost

Blueshirt Underground Radio Tonight at 8:30 PM

Tonight at 8:30 PM, Blueshirt Underground Radio will be on the air live talking New York Rangers hockey. Blueshirt Underground Radio is the one true voice of the Rangers fan, and the only place where you can call in live and voice your opinion about the team we love.

Blueshirt Underground Radio is the only featured weekly hockey program on Blog Talk Radio, and its a great mix of Rangers talk, comedy, and insanity. There is even a live chat throughout the show, you just need to register with Blog Talk Radio to participate.

Tonight we'll be talking about Sean Avery, the dawning of the Brendan Bell Era, the MSG renovations, and whatever else comes to mind. Join us tonight at 8:30.