FanPost

ESPN Ranks Rangers Organization Depth 17th

Recent Puck Daddy Article ESPN Organization Ranking

Personally I think the rankings are completely off.  The Rangers as an Organization is Ranked 17th with our top flight prospects in Thomas Kreider Fasth and Edmonton takes 1st without Hall Eberle and Omark in their system any more... I find it odd the rangers are Ranked so low when they are ranked 7th on Hockey's Future...

Just my opinion, the article is kind of dumb, but with not a lot of Rangers news this is at least something else to debate and kill some time until the season starts...