New York Rangers News and Notes: Bantering Points

LOS ANGELES, CA - JUNE 26: Christian Thomas, drafted in the second round by the New York Rangers, poses for a portrait during the 2010 NHL Entry Draft at Staples Center on June 26, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Harry How/Getty Images)

 - Could Marian Gaborik reach 100 points by the end of next season? Chris over at Blue Seat Blogs points out why Marian Gaborik could easily reach 100 points if he remains healthy.

 - Brian Boyle had a career high year in both goals and points last season. Almost every Ranger fan is hopefully Boyle can have another strong season in New York. Adam over at Ranger Nation points out why Boyle could carry over his success into next season.

 - This past Friday, Rangers defenseman Marc Staal got married in Thunder Bay, OntarioDerek Stepan and Michael Del Zotto both tweeted that they were on their way to Marc's wedding. Congratulations to Marc on the marriage and best wishes for the future to come!

 - CChristian Thomas completed Team Canada's summer development camp last Sunday night. Thomas states that his new focus is on the Traverse City tournament coming in early September. Thomas has done an incredible job so far of impressing the Rangers staff, and a solid Traverse City tournament could only solidify their trust.

SB Nation Featured Video