FanPost

The Wojtek Wolski Post

So after my blunder of a guest post the other day I felt very unsatisfied so I decided to write another.

I decided to make a general one because everyone has different opinions on the guy.

I personally dislike Wolski (not saying he doesn't have talent) because of his lack of effort at times. The kid doesn't back check, let alone forecheck, doesn't play hard along the boards, and is highly inconsistent. But man the kid has hands. He could definitely be lethal on a line with Richie and Gabby that's for sure, but will he be invisible if he does not have the puck? That's my biggest concern. Unlike a lot of hockey analysts who just view goals and points as a measuring stick for players, I take into account his play without the puck, and it is atrocious to say the least. But that's not saying he can't change. My friend said if Steve Yzerman can become a two way forward so can Wolski. I said if Wolski was scoring as many goals as Stevie Y we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Well apparently Wolski was working with Underhill on skating this offseason. 1) Good for him. 2) Everyone works out in the offseason so he's doing what he's supposed to and should be awarded a cookie for his efforts (Chris Rock is the best). 3) Underhill can't change the fact he doesn't fight for the puck and he has no balls.

I have to say Wolski is one of the most frustrating players I have ever seen in a Rangers uniform. It's like can the guy just put it all together? Although you could say if Erik Christensen could put it all together he could be a good player also.

Ok enough of my ranting let me hear yours about this guy. I'm sorry if you were bored by my dry sense of humor but it's just how I am.