FanPost

Rick Rypien Found Dead In Alberta

Police confirm that former Canuck Rick Rypien apparently has been found dead in his Aalberta home. Rypien most recently signed a new contract with the Winnipeg Jets. Details of the death have not been released but i have read that he committed suicide by hanging himself.....more to come. We know he has had some issues recently and its very sad to see he wasn't able to cope with them.  more to come as we know more.....