New York Rangers News: Leaked Jersey Is NOT The Rangers Winter Classic Jersey

With the upcoming 2012 NHL Winter Classic looming, I am sure all of you have seen this jersey floating around. Certian outlets are claiming that this is the Rangers official Winter Classic Jersey.

I have confirmation from the New York Rangers organization, however, that this is 100% NOT the Rangers Winter Classic Jersey.

Image001_medium

So while it's fun to speculate what the jersey will look like, heck we're even doing a contest for it on the site, the jersey above is not what the Rangers will be wearing when they take on the Philadelphia Flyers

Thoughts?