FanPost

Avery INNOCENT, All Charges Dropped

My Fox NY has the full story, check it out for yourself HERE. Glad to see this was cleared up. It's a shame such an incident was made out of nothing. I have that the local police take the proper disciplinary actions against the officer who wasted the tax payers resources. In a state like California, where they struggle with massive government short falls, money can be spent on better things that nonsense charges. Remember, when closing your door is outlawed, only outlaws will close their door.