New York Rangers News: National TV Schedule Announced

As we come closer to the upcoming season, we have an early look at the Rangers national TV schedule. The Rangers will have a total of 21 nationally televised games. Five of them being on NBC and the other 16 on Versus. The schedule for both networks can be found below.

NBC TV Schedule:

Date Visitor Home Time
1/2/12 N.Y. Rangers Philadelphia Flyers 1:00 PM (EDT)
2/12/12 Washington Capitals N.Y. Rangers 3:00 PM (EDT)
3/4/12 Boston Bruins
N.Y. Rangers 3:00 PM (EDT)
4/1/12 Boston Bruins
N.Y. Rangers 3:00 PM (EDT)
4/7/12 Washington Capitals
N.Y. Rangers 3:00 PM (EDT)

Versus TV Schedule:

Date Visitor Home Time
10/7/11 N.Y. Rangers Los Angeles Kings 1:00 PM (EDT)
10/8/11 N.Y. Rangers Anaheim Ducks 1:00 PM (EDT)
10/31/11 San Jose Shark N.Y. Rangers 7:00 PM (EDT)
11/29/11 Pittsburgh Penguins N.Y. Rangers  7:30 PM (EDT)
12/28/11 N.Y. Rangers Washington Capitals 7:30 PM (EDT)
1/15/12 N.Y. Rangers Montreal Canadians 7:00 PM (EDT)
1/17/12 Nashville Predators N.Y. Rangers 7:30 PM (EDT)
2/1/12 N.Y. Rangers Buffalo Sabres 7:30 PM (EDT)
2/12/12 Washington Capitals N.Y. Rangers 3:00 PM (EDT)
2/27/12 New Jersey Devils N.Y. Rangers 7:30 PM (EDT)
3/4/12 Boston Bruins N.Y. Rangers 3:00 PM (EDT)
3/13/12 Carolina Hurricanes N.Y. Rangers 7:30 PM (EDT)
3/19/12 New Jersey Devils N.Y. Rangers 7:30 PM (EDT)
3/21/12 Detroit Red Wings N.Y. Rangers 7:30 PM (EDT)