New York Rangers News and Notes: Bantering Points

TORONTO - OCTOBER 21: Artem Anisimov #42 of the New York Rangers celebrates his goal during game action against Toronto Maple Leafs at the Air Canada Centre October 21 2010 in Toronto Ontario Canada. (Photo by Abelimages/Getty Images)

 - About two weeks ago, Sean Avery was arrested on a battery charge after shoving a police officer. Reports surfaced yesterday that he will not face any charges. Avery never actually shoved an officer, rather the officer got his foot stuck in the door.

 - We all got to witness the play of forward Dale Weise last season. Guest blogger Sene posted that Weise could be a replica of Milan Lucic.

 - Jess Rubenstein takes a look a little bit of everything, including some of the Rangers prospects.

 - The other major discussion to past off-season is what will happen with Mats Zuccarello? Chris over at Blue Seat Blogs takes a look at the possibilities.

 - Artem Anisimov talks about his excitement on his new contract with the Rangers. He also states that he will moving to Manhattan, which will help him focus on next season.