FanPost

The NHLPA has announced that Chris Drury has retired.

Via SNYRangersblog.com .. what are the cap implications?

Not shocking, I guess he didn't get any good offers from other teams, or his injuries are worse than he thought.  Obviously, I wish he had made that decision before taking that buyout.  Oh well, farewell Chris, sorry things didn't work out ... jeez, I didn't want to type any of this but not meeting the minimum word count for the post.. lalalala two more