New York Rangers News: Chad Johnson Signs One-Year Deal

According to Capgeek, the New York Rangers have come to terms with goaltender Chad Johnson. It will be a two-way, one-year deal that will pay him $525,000 at the NHL level and $85,000 at the AHL level. Chad Johnson served as the back-up near the end of the season, after Marty Biron suffered a fractured collarbone.

Last season with the Connecticut Whale, Johnson posted a 16-20 record, with a save percentage of .901%. This upcoming pre-season, we shall see Chad Johnson in action once again Rangers fans.

More to come when we know it.