FanPost

MSG Network in Albany, NY

I'm moving there in about a month and just found out that the Sabres receive priority in that area over the Rangers. I'll have MSG, MSG+, and Versus. Roughly how many games should I get this season? Also, if you have a site with a good stream that would help a lot. I searched google and all of the info was 3+ years old, so I'm not sure how reliable it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.