New York Rangers News and Notes: Bantering Points

 - With the Rangers traveling to Europe at the start of the season, will the Rangers carry extra players in-case of injuries? Blue Seat Blogs takes a look at the top candidates to be brought on the European trip.

 - As we reported yesterday, Chris Drury announced his retirement from the National Hockey League.

 - at the Prospect Park says that Avery should be in no rush to apologize for his actions. He states that Sean Avery does not owe anyone an apology but the members of the “Rush To Judgement” crew owe Sean an apology.

 - In part two of the Gordie Clark interview, Joe asks about Chris Kreider's development. He also discusses Kreider's decision to remain at Boston College, rather than turning pro.

 - George takes a look at individual scoring chances from the entire Rangers roster last season. He breaks down the scoring chances both at even strength and on the power play.