Blueshirt Banter Contest: Last Day For Submission!

Hey everyone, this is our last and final reminder about our exclusive Winter Classic Jersey contest. This is the official last day to submit your designs. Submissions will run until 11:59 PM tonight.

For those who you missed it, we are asking you, the readers to create your own New York Rangers Winter Classic jersey. We will collect all of our submissions and have the community vote to choose the best jersey. Submissions can be sent to either myself (Rangers05fan@aim.com) or Joe (Joe@blueshirtbanter.com). We will also be handing out a prize to the contest winner, which will be an official Blueshirt Banter T-shirt from our store.

We would like to thank everyone who has participated so far and we wish everyone the best of luck when voting begins!

If anyone has any questions about the contest, please feel free to email myself or Joe. Thanks everyone!