FanPost

Rags to Richards

A lot of issues are argued on BB as they are on other blogs.  A popular issue has been regarding the LW position on the first line.  Let me put it this way.  If it matters who Gaborik and Richards have on their line, they're not doing their job.  Who knows what how the 2012 season will turn out?  We can only guess.  My guess is we are f'ing good.  We might not be a juggernaut, but we can be the team no one wants to play come spring time.

Keep Reading below.

The players cared last year!  We had heart, resiliency, toughness and Lundqvuist.  Despite many injuries, those attributes made us a playoff team.  The problem was we didn't have scoring.  Our scoring ability was more disgustingly pathetic than the man who masturbates to anal pig sex while his family sings happy birthday to his child in the other room.  Dr. Drew was busy so Sather did the next best thing and bought  Brad Richards.

HERE'S MY POINT:  Now that we have Richie, this team being a Cup Contender is contingent upon two uncertain things happening;

1 --Gabby makes me forget about that joke I watched wearing 10 last year

2 --24 is in one piece going into April

 I have a dream...

 (dreamland)

"Congratulations to Glen Sather, John Tortorella, the New York Ranger fans and especially the New York Ranger players.  Ryan Callahan, come get your Cup.  Its yours to bring back to New York."