SB Nation Launches An iPhone App!

The SB Nation iPhone app is now available in the App Store! And it's Free!

Now you can stay on top of all the latest news and commentary for BlueshirtBanter and all 300+ SB Nation blogs from your iPhone. With the SB Nation iPhone app you can:

  • Get the latest, breaking sports news as it happens.
  • Customize your news with your favorite teams, sports and blogs (including Blueshirt Banter).
  • Get notified of updates to the stories you choose to follow on SBNation.com, regional sites, Baseball Nation, and MMA Nation.
  • Read and reply to comments.
SB Nation iPhone app

Here's how to get it:

Go to the App Store on your iPhone and search for "SB Nation"

-- OR --

Go here and click "Download Now"

  1. An Android version of the app is coming soon. Hopefully by the end of the year.
  2. The app is free.
  3. Comments are basic read-and-reply, but SB Nation has plans to enhance them in future updates.
  4. You can use your existing SB Nation user name and password to log in to the app.

Any questions, feedback, comments? E-mail support@sbnation.com.

Join me after the jump for my analysis.

I've tinkered with the app for a few hours now, and it's pretty cool. Once you download it, click the "lineup" button then search for Blueshirt Banter to follow the site. The star next to the name of the site should turn red when you follow us.

As you can see above, while the comments don't automatically refresh and there isn't the yellow tint on new comments, enhancements like that are on the way.

Make sure to download it guys and let me know what you think in the comments section. Sorry to all you non iPhone users, but your day is coming soon enough.

This is a really big step for the network, and as you all know, it's our number one priority to provide you all with the best sports content on the planet. This is just one of the many ideas SB Nation is coming out with to help us do that. I hope you guys enjoy it, and as always, you can e-mail me with any questions and concerns at Joe@blueshirtbanter.com.

Thanks guys.