Bantering Points: Who's Due For A Bounce Back Season?

DALLAS, TX - MARCH 09: Center Brad Richards #91 of the Dallas Stars skates in the shootout against the Calgary Flames at American Airlines Center on March 9, 2011 in Dallas, Texas. (Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)

 - As I shared yesterday, Dave at Blue Seat Blogs posted about potential sophomore slumps. He now shares with us, who might be due for a bounce back season in 2011-2012.

 - As we all now, J.T MIller is making his presence known at the USA Development Camp. Joe breaks down his exact chances of cracking Team USA's tournament roster.

 - Mike Rupp is classy as they come for hockey players. This past season, Mike hit the boards and caused a fan to spill his beer. Rupp's response may surprise many of you, but he gave the fan $10 along with a signed puck and an apology. Mike Rupp is nothing but a class act, and will fit in well in New York.

 - As I shared yesterday as well, Marty Biron gave us a nice tour in the MSG training center. Today the third part of the tour was posted. Marty takes us inside the trainers room and shows us what goes on, on a daily basis there.

 - We are all hoping Wojtek Wolski has a breakout season and he is doing everything he can to make that happen. Wolski is taking part in the BioSteel Camp, which also includes NHL'ers Steven Stamkos, Tyler Seguin, Jeff Skinner and many more. Wolski is making sure the up-coming season will be a good one.

 - Brad Richards brought his skill-set to New York, and some people believe he was only brought here to help Marian Gaborik. Nick over at Rangers Tribune takes a look at why Richards was not only signed to help Gaborik.