Bantering Points: Winter Classic Just About Confirmed

 - As many of us noticed, there has not been a formal announcement from the NHL regarding the Winter Classic. Earlier today, news broke about a charity event that involves the Flyers and the Winter Classic. It states that the Winter Classic will be on January 2nd, along with an alumni game on New Year's Eve.

 - Not many of us knew Derek Stepan had a cousin, who is draft eligible in the upcoming 2012 NHL Entry Draft.  Like his cousin Derek, he has a great combination of speed and strength, and is capable of scoring game-changing goals.

 - A lot of people might have wondered why Chris Kreider decided to return to Boston College for another year. Blue Seat Blogs takes a look at what options Kreider was weighing when making his final decision.

 - Could Andrew Yogan be a surprise at training camp and crack the opening night roster? Michael at Bleeding All Blue takes a look at why Yogan may be the wildcard in camp and could possibly make the big club.

 - The life of an NHL tough guy does not only take a toll on the players physically, but also mentally. Mike Brophy takes a look inside the lives of NHL fighters outside of the hockey rink.