FanPost

Eklund Said What???

Direct quote from Eklund from Hockeybuzz.com

Habs Christensen
The Canadiens continue to pursue Erik Christensen...and I have said it before, but if Gauthier can pull this move off I predict it will go down as his best trade to date in his tenure as GM in Montreal.

Has Eklund lost his mind? Just a few thoughts:

1) I'm sure Sather would be more than willing to trade EC.

2) If the habs really wanted Christensen he wouldn't still be a Ranger.

3) Why in the world would Eklund be so high on Christensen?

I just lost all the little respect I had for Eklund.