FanPost

Fantasy Hockey with a couple of the Banter Boys?

Hey guys ,

I've been busy this summer so i haven't been able to keep in touch with a lot of the guys , but hockey season is around the corner and that means Fantasy hockey is too. For the past couple seasons i have been playing on yahoo sports leagues and have had a lot of fun, but this year id like to do something different and incorporate the banter faithful in several leagues so we can all have a little fun and trash talking with fantasy hockey. Give me your opinions on what you guys want to do and when you want to start some leagues up. Also as to where you would like to start them. Ex ( yahoo , espn  or others )

Thanks

Rad