FanPost

Canada

Predicting what a 2011 Canada team would look like and what a Canada B would look like, and then in the comments a comparison of Canada B to Team USA.

Canada 2011 Olympic Team

Forwards:

Nash - Crosby - Iginla

Giroux - Stamkos - Staal

Perry - Getzlaf - Toews

St Louis - Mike Richards - Bergeron

Defense:

Keith - Seabrook

Weber - Doughty

Mike Green - Pronger

Goalies:

Luongo

Fleury

Canda B

Forwards:

Patrick Sharp - Brad Richards - Jeff Carter

Lucic - Taveras - Lecavlier

Marleau - Thornton - Heatley

Morrow - Jordan Staal - Ryan Clowe

Left off: Matt Duchene, Taylor Hall, Shane Doan, Nathan Horton, Chris Stewart, Danny Briere

Defense:

Boyle - Tyler Myers

Brett Burns - Marc Staal

Kevin Bieksa - Kris Letang

Left off: Robyn Regher, Dion Phaneuf, Alex Pietrangelo, PK Subban, Dan Hamhuis

Goalies:

Marty Brodeur

Cam Ward

Thoughts guys? On the picks and the comparison to Team USA?