FanPost

BB FHL #3

Alright guys.  I got a request for BB FHL #3 to be renewed, so it is up and running.  All the invites have been sent to last years players.  Join in if you would like, or ignore it if you don't plan on getting back in.  I have set the draft on this one for pretty much the last day possible like the other one.  When everyone is in we'll pick a day through the message board in the actual league.