FanPost

The Islanders are Embarrassing Themselves Again.

By these ugly things being leaked.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Is-this-the-New-York-Islanders-8217-new-black-?urn=nhl-wp10174

The Islanders were finally getting it right with the uniforms last season but there is a possibility that could be ruined next season. The horrifying thing that is revealed above was confirmed from the Islanders to be an option for their new third jersey. To me thats embarrassing that its even an option. Credit to "94 better not last a lifetime" for pointing it out that the jersey's have been leaked.