New York Rangers News: J.T. Miller Makes Exhibition Roster; McColgan Cut

ST PAUL, MN - JUNE 24: 15th overall pick Jonathan Miller by the New York Rangers poses for a portrait during day one of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft at Xcel Energy Center on June 24, 2011 in St Paul, Minnesota. (Photo by Nick Laham/Getty Images)

Team USA released their final rosters for the upcoming exhibition games against Finland and Sweden. The one name that still remains on that list is J.T. Miller. However, unfortunately, it seems as if Shane McColgan has not made the finalized list and was sent home.

Even though J.T. Miller was held pointless against Finland, he showed signs of brilliance in his play. As The Blue Seats pointed out in his article, Miller made some unbelievable passes to create multiple odd-man rushes against Finland. This is nothing but good news for J.T Miller, and this only increases his chances at making Team USA. He's not only impressed the Rangers staff, but also Team USA at the international level.

Team USA's next game will be against Sweden on Wednesday, August 10th. If anyone is interested, Team USA will have a live box score, and a paid Webcast for viewing the game.

Thoughts?