Open Game Thread: Traverse City Tournament Game One

LOS ANGELES, CA - JUNE 26: Andrew Yogan, drafted in the fourth round by the New York Rangers, poses for a portrait during the 2010 NHL Entry Draft at Staples Center on June 26, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Harry How/Getty Images)

This marks the first day of hockey season ladies and gentlemen. Today the Rangers prospects will take on the St. Louis Blues prospects at 7:00 PM on MSG.

Fans outside the Rangers' broadcast territory can watch the MSG broadcast on the NHL Network. The last time the Rangers faced the Blues was in 2009, the Rangers defeated them to take third place.

Tonight's MSG Network broadcast of the Traverse City game will mark a first for the network in terms of live coverage of the tournament and will feature many new elements, including the integration of Twitter to allow fans to submit questions for both the broadcasters and interview guests.

The next Rangers game will be Saturday, September 11 against the Dallas Stars, which will air at 6:00 PM.

This will be used as your open thread for the game. We look forward to seeing everyone once again in the open thread. Enjoy the game and let's go Rangers!