FanPost

Traverse City Thoughts

McILL-WRATH. Gonna be a scary kid when he fills out and grows up.  Hopefully soon...

Sick goal at end of the 1st

Good for Callahan.  He mentioned torts told him "the room is his now".  He may be a more vocal leader than drury was, still I think his work ethic leaves little else to be said. Will his reign bring 'the ultimate prize' back to NY?

MSG almost has me booking a vacation in ...Michigan?

Dave Maloney keeps changing the twitter questions...

Staal's dad says he's 'sneaky mean'

3 on 3 is fun to watch; and its no crazier than deciding a game by shootout...