FanPost

Brad Richards on Kreider

Not sure if everyone got to catch the game yesterday but I thought this was worth repeating.

Gordie Clark was being interviewed by the babbling-idiots on a bunch of topics and the topic of Kreider came up. Gordie regurgitate the same ole 'we support his decision' rhetoric but then added that Chris came down to NY for some 'informal' skating.

Apparently Gordie asked a few Rangers what were their thoughts about Chris and Brad Richards replied  "who is this kid and why isn't he signed yet?!?!"