Traverse City Tournament Open Game Thread: Rangers Trying To Win Traverse City

NEW YORK, NY - APRIL 20: (L-R) Ruslan Fedotenko #19, Marc Staal #18, Brandon Dubinsky #17, Marian Gaborik #10 and Dan Girardi #5 of the New York Rangers celebrate after Dubinsky scored a goal in the second period against the Washington Capitals in Game Four of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals during the 2011 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs at Madison Square Garden on April 20, 2011 in New York City. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

The Traverse City Tournament ends tonight, as the New York Rangers take on the Buffalo Sabres for the crown.

The Rangers are 3-0-1 in the tournament, being handed their only loss last night in double-overtime against the Carolina Hurricanes. Tonight the Rangers will go up against the Sabres, who won the other division in the tournament.

The Rangers won the entire thing back in 2007. You might recognize some of the names who highlighted that team. Just a few players by the name of Brandon Dubinsky, Artem Anisimov, Mike Sauer and Marc Staal. No big deal.

This year's group is highlighted by Tim Erixon, Dylan McIlrath, Christian Thomas, Carl Hagelin and J.T. Miller. Can they have the same success Dubinsky, Anisimov, Sauer and Staal had? We'll have to see tonight.

Have fun in the game thread boys and girls. If you want to visit the enemy, check out Die By The Blade.